photo littlejoybanner.png

Saturday, August 23, 2008

♥Best Friends 4eva ♥

We are 3 Indonesian Girls... all married... as y'all know I have my own son (Jovan), my girl Evi has a daughter (Jasmine)... and Ines (......) no children for now... I think soon... hehehe LOL!!! I met this 2 awesome girls here in Qatar :) I'm sooo glad to know them...



WE ARE CRAZY BUT SWEET!!!!!!!!!!!!
HAHAHA... TRIO GHANI :)

Love yaaaaaa both Girls... THANK YOU FOR BRIGHTEN DAY!!!
BIGGIES huggies
Grace



KIT CREDIT
This tag was made with a paid kit (and add-on) called Tattered Frannies .

The kit is made by Mary Fran of Nitwit Collections.
You can purchase this kit and add-on at http://nitwitcollections.com/

1 comments:

NyonyaMUda said...

duh kok ghani sari che mendadak terkenal yah??
mimpi apa tuh mbak ghani jadi maskot kita...